The article ‘REGIONAL PATH DEPENDENCE AND CLIMATE CHANGE ADAPTATION: A CASE STUDY FROM THE MCLAREN VALE, SOUTH AUSTRALIA’ was published in the volume 63 of the Journal of Rural Studies.
• Climate change is generating the most important risks now for some farmers
• Successful adaptation is beholden to farmer knowledge of risk and adaptation
• Farmers exploit agrobiodiversity, technical innovation and community organisation
• Effective social relationships enable cooperative responses to risk
• Agricultural regions with a heritage of innovation could lead adaptation responses